Taking the first step.


How to pay for your Medicare Part B Premiums

July 11, 2024 By admin

Having your Medicare Part B canceled due to non payment can be a nightmare. This post is to inform you of your various payment options!

If you’re already receiving Social Security benefits or Railroad benefits, your Medicare Part B benefits will be automatically deducted from your monthly benefit payment.

If you don’t get these benefit payments, you’ll get a bill for your Part B premium. Typically, Part B premiums are billed quarterly (every 3 months). But don’t worry, you can make payments each month.

Below is more information on how to make your Medicare Part B payments.

1.Pay online by credit card, debit card, savings or checking account.

To do this, log into (or create) your secure Medicare account at Medicare.gov. Paying online is a more secure and faster way to make your payment without sending your personal information in the mail. You’ll get a confirmation number when you make your payment..

2. Pay directly from your savings or checking account through your bank’s online bill payment services.

Ask your bank if it allows customers to pay bills online—not all banks offer this service and some may charge a fee. Your bank will need this information:

• Your Medicare Number: It’s important that you use the exact number on your red, white, and blue Medicare card, but without the dashes.
• Payee name: CMS Medicare Insurance
• Payee address: Medicare Premium Collection Center PO Box 790355 St. Louis, MO 63179-0355

3. Sign up for Medicare Easy Pay.

This is a free service that automatically deducts your premium payments from your savings or checking account each month. Visit Medicare.gov/medicare-easy-pay, or contact me directly for the easy pay form.

4. Mail your payment to Medicare.

You can pay by check, money order, credit card, or debit card. Write your Medicare Number on your payment, and fill out your payment coupon.

Mail your payment and coupon to:
Medicare Premium Collection Center PO Box 790355 St. Louis, MO 63179-0355

If you have questions about your premiums, call 1-800-MEDICARE or visit Medicare.gov. If you need to change your address on your bill, call Social Security at 1-800 772-1213.
Or contact us directly for free assistance! (844) 817-0878.



How to pay for your Medicare Part B Premiums

What you need to know about Medicare Part D- Understanding Drug Coverage

Blue Shield Medicare Supplement Plan F Extra